OC 66: Installation Day







Photobucket

I spent the entire day setting for an art show at POST gallery in downtown LA. It was delicious! Haha!

The show went quite well. It consisted of myself making paper cranes out of newspaper and handing them out to people, sitting front of a projected film I'd made featuring footage from Skid Row. *insert socio-political mumbo-jumbo conceptual explanation of art here*

I should get recordings back of the performance soon. I'd like to see how it went from the audience's perspective.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Farting snails?! Your work is both entertaining and educational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! It's better than the National Geographic channel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, Origami! I only know how to make the little fortune teller things. ^^

    ReplyDelete